Thursday, March 29, 2007

So much to do, so little time! (3/18/07-3/26/07)






My first sponge bath. I prefer a real bath but the hooded towels are cool.


















I'm off to see my doctor (PPO, in-network). The car rides are the best. Again, the hat is TOO big, and it doesn't match my outfit.



















Per doctor's orders, I need to sunbathe, something about "jon-dis". Very difficult in Portland in March but here I am!












Grandma Roz was here to visit. We read books and sang songs.

















Me and mom, just hangin'. Mom needs to do a little sunbathing too but don't tell her I said so.












Three heads are better than one!














Don't mind me, just pretend I'm not here... and please don't spill coffee on my swaddle!












I CAN SEEEE YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all! Baby Addison is so sweet and beautiful. May she bring you great happiness.
Love, Rosemary and Joe