Saturday, August 4, 2007

A Whole New World


I'm ready for the paparazzi.


Seems like I have the same stare...


Princess Lay-around


Mom's cooking. Now that's funny!


Almost as tall as my brother Bohdi, almost.


My karaoke coach.


I met lots of my relatives in Canada, eh.


I can roll back to front but don't know what to do now...


Must we do this EVERY month?!


Sitting like a girl in my first skirt.


My great auntie Da Yi. Can't wait to eat her cooking!


Grandpa gives the best hugs.
Auntie Allie and my cousins. I didn't get the wear teal memo.

Auntie Maremi and cousin Quinn, they didn't get the memo either.


I take requests, and I'm here all week.


Where is the massage function?


This picture will show up again many, many years from now.

This explains all the black hair on my boppy.

This took 5 self-timer tries!


A family that naps together stays sleepy.


"To get to the other side!" LOL

Big Fish not so big anymore.

'Nuf said.

No comments: