Sunday, August 17, 2008

OMG it's been SOOO long since my last posting. I'm a BIG girl now, running, talking, and eating... always eating.


I have two words for you - BLUEBERRY PANCAKES!"

Don't you think this brown scarf (bandana) really compliments my hair?

Everyone has such nice smiles, including me!

Gee this is a beautiful lawn. What's your secret Grandpa Ron?


It's as if I can see you...

Grandma Roz and I had a good time watching the squirrels eat all the bird feed!

She's Abby and I'm Addie, and we're riding Dumbo at Disney World!

I couldn't be happier that "It's a Small World After All".

The Ewoks are coming! The Ewoks are coming!

Let's all make a face like Dori!

This two piece has room for my big belly.

At the Wild Animal Resort, there were REAL animals just outside our balcony. Remember that in the middle of the night when you hear strange noises.

I really wanted to bring a giraffey home with us to meet Bohdi but mommy wouldn't let me.

Here in Oregon, one must remember to stop and eat the ferns.


Ready to go to school. Just don't put too much in my pack or I fall over.

Look, I can feed myself just fine.

What, like you don't sleep with your bum in the air?!

I know what you're thinking - synchronized swimming, 2024 Olympics.

The Easter Bunny brought me great surprises!


And then made for some great footwear!

My very own birthday cupcake and I didn't have to share it with anyone except for my chair, tray, bib, hair, hands and face.


I'm heading out in my sweatshirt and sunhat (yes, it's a perfect combination in Oregon). Call me.

I'm foaming at the mouth...wonder if anyone will notice.

No comments: